Friday, June 25, 2010

Top 3 Thursday: Purchases!

This Top 3 Thursday is on our favorite purchases!
(Yes I am a day late doing this ahh!)

1) BIG DOG DRINKWELL. We discovered this amazing water machine about 4 years ago. It holds 2 gallons of water, and works so well for us. We probably refill it every other day compared to every 10 minutes like it would be.

2) DYSON ANIMAL VACUUM. We ended up buying this after we got married and we both just love it. It's amazing how much hair/dirt is laying around our house. I feel so much better that this vacuum is MADE for animal hair and picks up so much more then other vacuums.


And the last one is a tie between two products that we were given as gifts, but we LOVE them!
3-A) FURMINATOR. This was given to us by Cory & Mada for Tyson and it's unbelievable.
We 'furminated' all 3 animals last week... Can you tell which pile is which animal? eugh disgusting...

3- B) EAGLES NEST OUTFITTERS HAMMOCK. This was given to Kyle from Molly & Marshal and he never goes anywhere without it. We love taking it on all of our trips, and luckily Kyle shares it with me :) They also make double hammocks!
(I decided to center ours around the animals to help narrow them down haha)
What would your Top 3 Purchases be??

3 comments:

Sara said...

you might as well call it top 3 friday.... hahaha.

i wholeheartedly agree with the dyson, nothing can compare! mine would be:

1. dyson
2. my camera (who knew it would turn into something so crazy)
3. super duper nice mattress. worth every penny.

have a great weekend!

the girl in the red shoes said...

We have the furminator and I love it! And of course we end up with a huge pile of fur too. And I've been wanting your vacuum for such a long time...it might be our next big purchase!

Tara said...

I was laughing that all of your purchases had to do with animals:)

But then I thought about the purchase that Jamie and I often say we are so grateful for, and that is BUDDY!!!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails