Friday, June 25, 2010

It'll be here before we know it!

Kyle and I have not had one second to think about our vacation, but oh my gosh it's coming so soon. It will truly be Wednesday before we know it!!

This weekend we are driving here:
To spend lots of quality time on the lake with these people:
Monday night we are going to one of these:
With these family members from FL:
Tuesday night I am going to the midnight showing of this:

And yes Lacey and I will probably be wearing these:
And Wednesday Kyle and I fly out to spend an entire week here:
CAN'T WAIT!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rough freakin life goOD LORD

Tara said...

Oh my goodness!!! You have a great few days planned~ Say hey to Lauren and Matt as well as the Soiches for us!!!!

And can't wait to hear all about your vacation. You are going to have a blast!

Love you!

Linda said...

Wow...busy but WONDERFUL few days ahead and then...PARADISE! Love to the Borders and Soiches. Have fun!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails