Monday, June 14, 2010

Frisbee Golf

On Saturday Kyle, Tyson and I headed out to a frisbee golf course near our house. We hadn't been in a long time and it was perfect weather to go. This course has 12 holes so it didn't take us that long to go through it all.
Tyson had a great time running around, but of course found a muddy creek to lay in and cool off.
I really just went to get some sun and exercise. I can't aim very well but I still have fun!
Any of y'all play frisbee golf?

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Tyler loves frisbee golf! We've never played together, but it looks like it would be a fun little date :)

Linda said...

Looks like fun...and wow, Kyle puts his whole body into it! You look a little more relaxed when you toss the frisbee:) Miss you!

Bonnie Widmaier said...

yes. i havent played in a long time but it is fun. i am not very good either. we have frisbee golf out at the camp :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

I haven't played frisbee golf in forever! I don't even know if they have a course by us, but it looks like you had fun! And I love Tyson in the mudd. He and Wrigley would be best friends for sure!

Sara said...

i have never even tried, i totally stink at aiming a frisbee. you look like a dancer with your throwing pose. :)

Jen said...

Kyle, those are some serious moves you have there!

Jenn said...

I LOVED frisbee golf in high school - I had totally forgotten about it! I'll have to go to the park next time I'm at my parents' house...

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails