The weather was perfect, just windy enough where we didn't sweat at all! The water was a little chilly, so we floated on the raft to get some sun!
We had a picnic lunch on the boat, then Katie and Kyle decided to be brave and tube together! It was hilarious as they were flying all over the place! It didn't help that Katie's uncle was driving the boat like a mad man to throw them off!
Thanks again Katie for coming down for the weekend AND letting us hang out with your family! We had a wonderful time!
5 comments:
Dad and I met Katie the day we met Kyle! Such a sweetie and so glad she got to visit you all. What a fun day on the lake with a lifelong friend, and aren't you glad someone else wanted to be a daredevil on the tube with Kyle???
fun!
Looks like so much FUN!!! I love lake days!
I was wondering how you were going to do the tubing and was even pretty impressed you were laying on your tummy on the tube in that still shot:) Never could I do that prego~ Glad you had so much fun!
Boating days are always fun! Never got tired of boating, never will.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!