A couple months ago, my sister gave me 5 garbage bags full of maternity clothes! I AM SO THANKFUL! This is her stash, along with 3 of her best friends clothes. I finally had a chance to go through them a couple weekends ago, and literally wear them every day now!
My friend from work, Brooke who just had her baby 6 weeks ago, has also given me some of her maternity clothes! Brooke gave me her "What to expect when you are expecting" book too! Little did she know that she gave me the book the day we found out that I really was expecting! Kyle and I really enjoy reading this book from week to week to see how our baby is growing.
Here is an outfit completely from Tara & Brooke:
My best friend Sara also gave me a pregnancy bag a couple of months ago! This included books, print outs for charting, girlfriends guides for labor and other fun things. Sara and Joe just announced on their blog that they are expecting as well, exactly 3 weeks behind us!
Last time we got together we took a "belly shot"! I still can't believe we are pregnant at the same time, HOW FUN!
Thank you all for your generosity with sharing clothes, books and advice!I appreciate it all more than you know!
9 comments:
oh my gosh, forget the belly band. you have plenty of clothes to wear!! love you and am so excited to share this experience with you!!
That's so nice to have all that stuff already! You're covered for the next 6+ months for sure!!
so this is funny and in no way am i asking for recognition, but just so you know my love is with you too...i figured out that i must have given jaclyn a bag of my own clothes when i returned her maternity clothes to her...which she gave to tara, and tara gave to you...ah the circle of motherhood :-). happy wearing...a whole new wardrobe is always fun!
Wow! Looks like you are all set :) That worked out perfect! And that's so fun that you have a friend that is pregnant at the same time with you. My friends and I talk about how fun that'd be all the time. Have a good weekend!
maternity cloths are so cute! Looking at pictures of when my mom was pregnant with me...they sure have come a L.O.N.G way! :0)
So happy you and Sara can share this special time together and love all the clothes! Like Lauren said...they have come a long way!
So great to have all those wonderful clothes! My best friend and I went through pregnancy together, we were 6 weeks apart and it was so nice to have someone to talk to about everything!
What a blessing! I have already bought a few items. I am hoping that most of my winter attire will be sweat suits! :)
Wow I love that you guys are pregnant together and took a pic in front of goodberry's. :)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!