Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Taylor's Birthday Celebration!

Last Saturday night we headed out to Six Feet Under Restaurant, Pub and Fishhouse for Tay's Birthday.  It is a really fun atmosphere, and they even have a rooftop deck but it was too crowded for our large party.  I think a total of 15 people showed up to celebrate, and the dinner was amazing.  Kyle got surf & turf and I got a popcorn shrimp basket.  YUM!
I don't think I've laughed that hard in such a long time.  Taylor, Kyle and Mikey were just cracking all of the girls up, I mean just hilarious.  I think the 7 of us stayed till around 11:30 just talking and laughing.  Happy Birthday Taylor, we had a great time celebrating with you!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks like such a fun birthday celebration!! Happy birthday Taylor!

Graceandjoelroberts said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! Hope you're feeling good, you look great! Thanks so much for the cutting board info. I know its worth every penny and so much more, hopefully for a special occasion, I'll be able to swing it!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails