I loved how it's decorated inside. The lamps all were in the letters of OK, and so were all the dividers between tables. Very fun!
Kyle ordered a coke float and a bacon cheeseburger. So fun!
I ordered an Oreo milkshake and fried pickles dipped in Ranch dressing. Oh my goodness it was absolutely delicious!
After dinner we headed to the movie theater to go see "The Town" with Ben Affleck. Seriously you should go see it, it was awesome. Although the language is bad (as it's based on Boston bank robbers), it was surprisingly funny and a really interesting story. I think Kyle and I both left the movie with a little crush on Ben :)
Such a fun date night!
9 comments:
man, we are overdue for a date night too! looks like a fun one... i could go for a burger right now (at 9:45am). hope you had a great weekend!!
Sounds like you had a great weekend and birthday celebration. I just recently had fried pickles for the first time. I liked them too.
Have never tried fried pickles, but they look like a meal in themselves! Fun,fun...the perfect "Kyle crafted" birthday celebration!
I love the OK Cafe! A friend of ours took us there when we were first considering moving here. Now, whenever we have out of town guests, we take them there! I love their chili and mac and cheese!
Sounds like such a fun date night!! I love the OK Cafe! How funny... both you and I ate fried dill pickles friday! :)
Man, I wish I could have some fried dill pickles! I want to see that movie, too.
What a great weekend celebrating a great guy! Happy Birthday Kyle!
How fun!! What a great date night, and those fried pickles look delish!! Glad you guys had a great time!
That looks like a fun date night!! :) Derek and I are overdue on a date night too!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!