Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Friday Night Braves Game

Last Friday night we went to a Braves game with some friends and had so much fun! We bought CHEAP tickets to get in, but ended up sitting in some pretty good seats right behind the outfield (rule breakers I know). We tailgated in the parking lot when we got there and ate some sandwiches we had picked up since food is so expensive inside. I still enjoyed a slushie and pretzel once inside though! After the game we got our chairs back out in the parking lot and watched the fireworks. It was pretty hot during the game, but we still had a lot of fun as always!
Taylor, Chris and Ky:
Katie and Brad:
Kyle and I:
GO BRAVES!!

2 comments:

B said...

That sounds like such a good time! And, has anyone ever told you that you look like Carrie Underwood?! Cause you totally do. :)

Tara said...

Love your brown shirt:) So glad that you had a fun time!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails