I just got the results from our Nuchal Translucency Screening & Blood Test that I talked about here!
We are negative for Cystic Fibrosis AND negative for Down Syndrome! YEAH!!
ALSO my dad is heading home from the Duke apartment tomorrow! He's actually ahead of schedule, his numbers are back up to normal range! I know mom and dad are both so excited to be returning home!
Thank you thank you thank you for your prayers, what great news today!
We are negative for Cystic Fibrosis AND negative for Down Syndrome! YEAH!!
ALSO my dad is heading home from the Duke apartment tomorrow! He's actually ahead of schedule, his numbers are back up to normal range! I know mom and dad are both so excited to be returning home!
Thank you thank you thank you for your prayers, what great news today!
14 comments:
awesome!
What great news, Leah and Kyle. That's one healthy G-baby growing in there! So excited for you!
Much love!
Yayayayay!!! Such good news all around!!
Wonderful news!
It sure has been a day full of good news! I LOVE this kind of day and just want to shout for joy and praise the Lord!
YEAHHHHHH!
Amen!!!!! I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it:) Love ya!
I can't think of better news BOTH for you and Kyle AND your Mom and Dad! It sure puts things in perspective....my rotten day is very insignificant now.
Soooooooooooooo glad for the news!
xoxox
Whoo hoo! Answered prayer! Congrats!
Congratulations, Leah and Kyle! Leah, you look AHHHmazing! 1 lb at 14 weeks- impressive!!! I had 10 pounds on by then ;-) Enjoy every second, as slow as it seems, it goes by so quickly! Hope to see you soon :-) Andy and I continue to pray for your healthy and happy baby!
That is AMAZING news :)
All of that is such GREAT news!
God is so great and he answers prayers! :0)
Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! I know i dont know you, but its always fun reading your blog while im overseas! I will continue to follow you til your healthy lil baby is welcomed into the world!!!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!