Thank you so much Leah!!! You are the most wonderful sister I could ask for too. Praise the Lord for how close we are today, despite all the times we'd fight and Mom would say, "I always wanted a sister. You guys should be so thankful to have each other." Turns out she was right!
Wish I could hug your neck in person today, but loved talking with you on the phone this morning and for the blog posts for me! Love you so much!
5 comments:
Aww! So sweet! I always wanted a sister! I have a half sister but we never lived together. You all look a like too! :)
Great picture of you and your sister! Happy birthday Tara!
Happy Birthday Tara!
you guys BOTH have perfect teeth. :-)
Thank you so much Leah!!! You are the most wonderful sister I could ask for too. Praise the Lord for how close we are today, despite all the times we'd fight and Mom would say, "I always wanted a sister. You guys should be so thankful to have each other." Turns out she was right!
Wish I could hug your neck in person today, but loved talking with you on the phone this morning and for the blog posts for me! Love you so much!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!