We are so grateful to all of our friends here who have brought meals over to our house! It has been such a blessing to not have to plan or prepare dinners for our family! Unfortunately I've not taken any pictures except a couple but THANK YOU to Kathleen & Chris, Jen & Chris, Jillian & Greg, Jen & David, Sandi & Shannon, Jeneane & Curtis, and Holly & Chris! They have all been so good and we feel so blessed to have such caring friends!!
This is just one example of the delicious meals we've been eating!! (Sadly this was the only food picture I took!)
You saw that right, chipotle chicken, homemade guac, and CAKE POPS for dessert. Jeneane I've GOT to get this recipe!!
Our friends Holly and Chris, had their baby Bella 2 weeks before Emery, so it was great swapping some baby stories and having our girls meet for the first time! Holly couldn't believe how much heavier Emery was then Bella... guess my breastmilk is fattening her up no problem- haha!
Look at sweet Bella with all that hair!!
It's been so weird to not see my girl friends Jen and Lacey everyday, and they've been so sweet to come over and visit a couple times! I still can't believe my maternity leave is going to be over come June-- it's just flying by!
Jen and I: (Jen I stole your pic!)
Thank you again everyone for coming over to visit us, we have so enjoyed having the company!






8 comments:
That onsie is SO cute!!
Such sweet friends! And so glad that Bella and Emery got to meet :) Yep, so proud of you and your fattening breastmilk :) And thankful for Mom who passed it down to us!!!
oh my gosh, that little girl's hair is AMAZING!!! :)
so glad you have so much support and visitors! wish i was one of them!
That food looks amazing and I love the bikini onesie, so creative! Miss seeing you every day!
You beat me to posting! This blogging thing is tough for a new mommy! We enjoyed visiting with you all and look forward to our next playdate! :)
So cute! I love the pics, and that onesie is so cute! Oh, and if you get the recipe for those cake pops, PLEASE SHARE!! :)
YUM! I have no idea what a cake pop is, but I officially want one ;)
Yum those cake pops look delicious! And Bella is so cute, glad Emery got to have a play date! :) I had fun visiting let me know when I can come back- i miss you!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!