Friday, April 22, 2011

Walking past our favorite houses!

I try to take Emery on walks everyday, especially now that the weather is so nice!  She falls right asleep and it's great for me to get some fresh air and exercise!
This is how we roll:
A close up of the sleeping beauty:

I also wanted to show y'all the pretty houses that we walk past in Marietta and document the reasons why I love them!  Maybe one day Kyle and I will build a house that has characteristics of these!

I love the cute little size of this one, and it even has a painting shed in the back.  My favorite part is the driveway which is brick but all rooted up and uneven.
Love this one's size, layout, colors and the stacked stone chimney!
Love everything about this one! So cute and has a huge side/back yard with an outdoor kitchen area and fire pit!  I really hope Ky and I can retire in a house like this someday!
This one is much newer and doesn't have any trees but the driveway goes in between the house and the garage which is cool, with a covered walkway.  Also just like the colors and style.
The sun hits this one really bad but I love the bungalow style, lanterns, fence (that hides a beautiful yard and pool!), and mother-in-law suite behind it.
This one is more traditional, but love the cream, white and black look.
I'm going to have to do another post on houses as I didn't get around to all my favorites this past week!  Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Grandma said...

There are so many pretty houses in Marietta. I really enjoyed seeing them in person during my week there. I enjoyed this post, Leah.

B said...

These are my favorite style houses. Love them!

Kathy and Dave said...

Emery is such a pretty little baby. Love seeing pictures of her!

We have the same taste in houses too :)

Mindy said...

I'm loving the last one too!
PS The close up of sleeping beauty looks a lot like TD!

Derek and Amanda said...

Those are super cute houses! A super cute little baby too!! :-)

Tara said...

Oh, I love these houses too! The last one is my favorite. I LOVE cream, black and white houses!!!! And I love that sleeping little angel too :)

Linda said...

Love all these houses and even took some pictures of the exact same ones when we were there with you! Just love the architecture in your area, and of course, the prettiest picture is Emery!

Jenn & David said...

these are beautiful homes and what a beautiful day for a walk!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Wow, there are some beautiful houses by you! I love looking a pretty houses when I walk too!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails