People always say that labs and goldens are the best family dogs and in our experience, it's completely true! Tyson has been the best big brother to Emery, it's just so cute. Not only is he SO gentle when he comes up to her but he actually gets up in the middle of the night with us! He walks with me down the hall and into Em's nursery to feed and change her (he lays down by the glider while I do that), and then walks back into our room when I'm done. How's that for sweet company!
The other day Emery and I were having play time on her activity mat and Tyson was of course with us. All of us a sudden he got up, stood so he was almost towering over Emery then layed down with her in between his legs. He literally got as close as he could without touching her, too cute! Tyson is so interested in her now that she's talking and moving more. I just had to document it for Kyle.
I'm so grateful to have a dog that loves Emery like we do :)
18 comments:
Yep, he's so good with her (and all kids for that matter!). I've seen him interact with her and our 4 all week and he's such a good boy! My younger two have taken to Tyson especially. We've got to get that on camera before you leave. We all love Tyson Boy!!!
Oh gosh this is amazing!!! He wants to cuddle with her just like you guys! What a good care taker! Love it!
sweet sweet boy. that is so adorable.
So cute! We have a lab too, and are also having a girl so I hope we have the same great experience! :)
Oh Leah that is just too cute! Goldens and labs are really the best dogs. Tyson loves her....what a good boy!
I love this picture! Tyson is such a sweetie, and it's obvious how protective he is of her. What a good boy!
Tyson is so sweet with her! Love it!
So sweet!!!
our lab is very protective of our littles. she plays so well with our 2yr old and hovers over the baby and watches over her. gotta love our pets.
That's adorable. What a good boy!
What a good boy Tyson!
I think you can be sure he's keeping a close eye on Emery! For such a big dog he is amazingly gentle!! Love our granddog!
aww. that is SO sweet. it's like he's helping you take care of her...his dog job :-). he knows she belongs to him!
so sweet! :)
that is too cute!!
He is a beautiful dog and so gentle acting! Emery is one lucky little sister:)
That is too cute leah! What a sweet dog.
So sweet!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!