Friday, April 8, 2011

Iphone pics of Em

Here are my iphone pics/videos of Emery in her first 3 weeks!




You can tell we were sleep deprived in this video below as we thought it was HILARIOUS. haha

8 comments:

TupeloLove said...

I love seeing all these pictures of Emery! What a beautiful little peanut she is! Can't wait to meet her!!

Kristin said...

HAHA that video is awesome!! She is so precious - I can't believe her dark hair!! Such a cutie.

Mindy said...

Too funny! Love all of her outfits too!

Tara said...

iPhone pics are great because they capture life...on the go! Loved all of these!

Big EZ said...

Great pictures of Little E! We forget all the pictures on our phones...I just uploaded 594 from your moms phone....some went all the way back to our stay in Durham last year....I had better go check mine....Love you!

Mama Cass said...

leah, the yawn is PERFECT. what a sweetie. i'm so glad you are enjoying parenthood so much!

Bonnie Widmaier said...

i was holding jori while i read this post and she even laughed at the little video. how sweet.

Kathleen said...

Loved looking at these. Emery is precious!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails