I brought Emery's baby book into the hospital for the nurses to stamp her hand and footprints for us, but unfortunately they use an invisible type of ink that only shows up on their special paper! So Tara and I tried to brave it ourselves! We definitely could have had about 4 other helpers in the process, but I love the way that they turned out!
I held Emery in hilarious positions while Tara tried to stretch out her fingers and toes to get good prints. The right foot smeared a little but I love it!Molly sent us a plaster mold that hardens and you can hang on the wall, so Tara and I knocked that project out too! We opted for the footprints since the hands are so hard!
You let it harden for 24 hours like this:
And the finished product! Thanks so much Molly I love it!



14 comments:
Too cute! Their little hands are so hard to flatten out!
How cute are her little hands and feet?!?! Adorable!
what a beautiful keepsake!
how fun! And what a great keepsake! I seriously hope I think of all these things when I have a baby. You have documented everything so well. I know you will be so happy you did. :)
How cute!!:)
You two just had too much fun, and looks like Emery was a willing participant! Great keepsakes of this precious time when babies are so very tiny!
Too cute!!! Her little hands & feet are precious! :)
the prints are precious! i did one of those mold things too but i think mine was out of date and it got all crackly. :) good job!
I love that you and Tara have the SAME look on your face! Too cute!
I am laughing just thinking about all the crazy positions we got into (and how much ink was on me!) to do these projects. No children were harmed in the making of these.... But there sure were lots of laughs!
So glad I could help you with them... Do you remember that you helped me do Nathan and Natalie's in their book?!? Doesn't that seem like forever ago!
too precious! i tried to do this with kenna & could only get her feet to even come close to working! finn is such a fist man that i'm not even going to bother since the hospital did a really nice foot print for us with his birth info written on it. i love that you & tara are making the same "we feel kinda silly" smiles in the pictures!
So sweet!
I love baby "piggie" toes!
Yay for footprints! So glad you liked the little plaster mold!! So cute!!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!