My parents stayed with Kyle and I for 2 whole weeks after Emery was born to help us in anyway that they could... and man did they! They grocery shopped, cooked, cleaned, did laundry, did all the dishes, and even took Emery in the mornings to let us sleep longer. What a relief it was for Kyle and I to not have to worry about that! I was really worried about how comfortable my dad would be at our house, so they brought down one of their lift chair recliners for him and it worked perfectly.
Although most of our time was spent cuddling with Emery, so I have to share these pictures!
They also took some really cute pictures of our sweetie:
And the trip wouldn't be complete without SOME KIND of project between the guys. Here they are soldering earphones for Kyle:
Thank you again mom and dad for putting your lives on hold for 2 weeks to help us with our new family. We are so grateful!







10 comments:
What a sweet family you have! It looks like they didn't mind spending two weeks with their brand new grandaughter. :)
So sweet!
such sweet pictures!
How sweet! I love all of your pictures! What a fun time together, so glad they could be there!
Those pictures are so adorable. I kept thinking I had a favorite until I scrolled down to see the next one!
Such sweet pictures and precious parents that you havae.
It was our pleasure to help and the time went by way too fast! I loved every minute of it and miss you all so much!!
Loved seeing all these pictures! And I can attest that Mom and Dad LOVED being down there with you. Definitely was their treat!!!!
I'm in love with that little hat Emery is wearing. SO cute!:)
She is so beautiful! Her little serious face reminds me of my Parker's :)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!