She is looking at ya'll like who are these people and what are they attempting to get done here. PS I like your ring. I am currently a single woman cause I have fat fingers.
too adorable! you guys got great pictures of her- love that little grin at the end! hope things are going well & your family is adjusting to life with three :)
So adorable! That's great that you caught a smile on camera! We've only been able to catch "the stare" and the rootin' face! haha! Isn't it great to have that she loves the bath?! Elizabeth loves the warm water- so thankful! Glad you guys are doing so well! Hopefully we'll get to meet her someday!
12 comments:
She is looking at ya'll like who are these people and what are they attempting to get done here. PS I like your ring. I am currently a single woman cause I have fat fingers.
Oh how sweet!! She is such a beautiful little girl!! :)
Precious!!:)
it didn't look like she shed a single tear! She must have enjoyed bath time. :)
love that little smile. so sweet.
I just love the look on her face in the last photo. She looks so happy and content. It won't be long now!
How sweet!!!!
I can testify: She does love her bath time and that was a tickle spot!!! Still can't believe that she smiled at the end. Precious!!!
I love after bath pictures!
Oh my gosh she's so cute you guys!
too adorable! you guys got great pictures of her- love that little grin at the end! hope things are going well & your family is adjusting to life with three :)
So adorable! That's great that you caught a smile on camera! We've only been able to catch "the stare" and the rootin' face! haha! Isn't it great to have that she loves the bath?! Elizabeth loves the warm water- so thankful! Glad you guys are doing so well! Hopefully we'll get to meet her someday!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!