Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Loving the wrap!

Tara gave me her wrap and I just love it! Emery goes right to sleep as soon as I put her in it, which allows me to get done things around the house.  It also keeps her more secure than the Baby Bjorn right now since she's so little! Would definitely recommend getting one of these!

Tara's brand is: The Sleepy Wrap

13 comments:

Kristin said...

She looks so peaceful in her wrap :) Glad you are able to get some things done too, I imagine that is a lifesaver!

Holly said...

I love my wrap too...I would never get anything done without mine!

the girl in the red shoes said...

She looks so cute in the wrap! I love it!

Drea said...

love this! the sleepywrap is awesome.

Lacey said...

How sweet! Emery looks so adorable in the wrap! :)

Bonnie Widmaier said...

i have one just like it called the moby. i love it too. she looks so snuggly.

Tara said...

Yay! I can't help but smile when I see these pictures :) It brings back so many wonderful memories of when I was with you!

I will never forget us laughing so hard as we tried to wedge her in there the first time. However, looking at these pictures, I think the "girdle" really does make you look skinny! The tighter the better!!!! Hahaha.

Emery does love the Sleepywrap and I love how "hands-free" yet secure it is! So glad that you are enjoying it. Love you!

Mama Cass said...

yay! i think baby wearing is one of the very best things for her and for you! glad ya'll are cozy! if you want recommendations for other wraps down the road, let me know. keelyn pretty much lived in one as baby number two!

Jen said...

I was going to ask if you can let go and let her sit in there, but I read Tara's comment. It's so cute and yet so practical!

Mindy said...

I've always wondered how these things were! Might need to get me one for #3!

Linda said...

Love that it keeps her so close to your heart:)while allowing you to move about and get things done. You look marvelous by the way!

Derek and Amanda said...

That looks like a wonderful invention! haha. :) You are looking great by the way!

Holly and Chris said...

I like the 2nd picture! Nice shot of your backside! :) No for real though, I would be afraid Bella would slip out of it! Right now, I just feed her and put her in her boppy, swing or vibrating chair. We might have to invest in one of those!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails