Thursday, March 8, 2012

1 YEAR OLD!

Emery Katherine turns 1 year old today (at 1:48 am!)
It truly seems like just the other day when she was born, 2 days before her due date, weighing in at 7 lbs 15 ounces!
We can't possibly imagine our life without her in it.  It's amazing how much space has been created in our hearts for this little girl.
Every month of this past year has brought something new and exciting, which makes time seem to fly by quicker than we ever imagined.
We're so thankful for her laid back personality and her smiles and giggles continue to make us melt.
We'll be celebrating on her birthday with my family while in the FL Keys, and then having a small party back in GA next weekend.  Happy 1st Birthday, Emery.  You are everything we dreamed of and more and we love you so much!

16 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

Happy birthday Miss Emery! You are such a pretty little girl and are loved by so many! Enjoy your birthday party!

Adeline said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Emery!

Lynsey said...

Happy First Birthday, Emery!

Jenn said...

Happy birthday to Emery!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to Emery! I cannot believe your sweet girl is 1 already!

Lacey said...

Aww Happy 1st Birthday Emery!!
Love, Auntie Pam! :)

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Emery! You are such a sweetie and I loved watching you grow this past year. Have a great day celebrating!

Cathy and Marshall said...

Happy 1st birthday, Miss Emery! I hadn't realized my due date was her birthday. Enjoy reminiscing and celebrating!

TupeloLove said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday Emery! We love you so much and can't wait to see you grow. You are such a special little girl. XOXO

asj said...

She's so beautiful - I can't believe she's one already?! I feel like I've watched her grow up over the past year reading/following your blog.

Happy first birthday Ms. Emery! :)

Mama Cass said...

wow! happy birthday, emery! congratulations to all three of you for pulling through year one of the journey with smiles and grace!!!

crystal west said...

happy bday emery! so glad god made you, what a blessing!

jill said...

happy birthday emery!

Tara said...

Happy birthday to my sweet and beautiful niece!!!! I love you and wish I was there to celebrate your birthday with you in the FL Keys! But know that we thought of you so often today!!! We love you!

Jillian said...

Time has flown!! Happy birthday sweet Emery!

Rachel and Mike Clifton said...

Happy Birthday, Em! Looking forward to celebrating at your party and with the family in Raleigh. Love y'all!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails