Happy Monday, everyone! Sadly, we are back from the Keys, what an awesome vacation it was! I can't wait to share all my pictures, but unfortunately unpacking and getting ready for the work week have to be first priority. Here are a couple phone pics, enjoy!
Oh, and if you can speak "baby babble" here is Emery
telling us her thoughts on the trip! And for all of those who can't
understand her, I'll be back tomorrow with lots of details in English! :)
6 comments:
loving the babywearing ;-)
So glad that you guys are home safe and sound!!!! It looks like you did have a great time~ I can't wait to see more pictures on your next post! Love you!
Happy 1st Birthday to Emery! We've enjoyed seeing her pictures all year. Loved the baby-talk babbling video...sooo cute!
Cute video! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
i loved ems recap of the weekend... her and jori could have a real good conversation together. can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.
jealous, but man oh man, what a way to celebrate her 1st birthday!! :)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!