Last week, Kyle found a bike seat for Emery off Craigslist. We couldn't wait until the weekend to try it out!
Friday night we finally had time to install it on Kyle's mountain bike and away we went. I love how in this seat Emery is completely protected by Kyle's arms and legs, so neither of us had to worry about her leaning a certain direction and falling out. (The shoulder straps are a little loose even on the tightest setting, so we're working on and idea to fix that!) But either way, Emery loved it! We received this adorable helmet from our neighbors, Chris and Serina, and it fit her perfectly. She was such a good sport and didn't try to take it off even once!
I think we'll be doing this a lot this summer as a family!
This picture cracks me up!
So thankful for nice weather lately to get outside and do things like this!



4 comments:
Adorable...love her helmet! My have the children's bike seats every changed from when I used to tote you all around!
SO.STINKIN.CUTE!!
I had no idea they made this type of thing! How cute is she!
Adorable! That helmet on her makes me smile every time!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!