Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bella's 1st Birthday

I still can't believe our kiddos are turning one, it seems just yesterday that Holly and I were taking pregnancy belly shots!  Last Saturday, Bella had a Dance Party to celebrate turning 1 year old!  Everything was so cute and Jeneane did an amazing job on her stereo cake!
The birthday girl showed us dance moves the entire time... I mean she LOVES to dance!
Opening lots of gifts:
Time for cake!  Bella didn't know what to do with it and ended up only wanting to eat it with a spoon, hilarious!
Our little girl who will be one soon... ahh!
And another Happy Birthday TODAY to MY MOM!  We love you and are excited to celebrate with you next week!

4 comments:

Jillian said...

Where is the time going?! I hate I missed out on the fun! I just can't believe Bella and Emery are turning one!

the girl in the red shoes said...

Such cute photos! I can't believe Em is almost one!!!

Tara said...

That cake is awesome! What a fun party!

Bonnie Widmaier said...

fun party! awesome cake. can't believe Emery will be one soon.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails