Since I was pregnant with Emery, Kyle has completely taken over doing the dishes! It is something around the house that I know I do not have to worry even a second about... it's amazing. The other morning while Kyle was unloading the dishwasher I came in the kitchen to find he had sequestered some help. Too cute!
Love the look of concentration on her face in this one. Such a cutie!




11 comments:
What a great little helper and sooooooo cute! Love, Grandpa
Adorable! She is just so cute and getting so big!
How cute!! She is getting so big!
kid is freakin cute
Awww oh my gosh that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! She's such a big girl helping out daddy- so sweet!
adorable. seeing her standing up makes her seem so much more grown up. one year old birthday soon!!
I LOVE HER HAIR THAT WAY!!!! She looks so cute! And way to go on training her to be a helper early in life :) Unloading the dishwasher is one of Samantha's favorite "chores" right now!
Omg, I could just eat her up!!:)
What a sweetie pie! Love that little outfit too. Daddy's little helper. Adorable, is all I can say!
Okay you two...stop letting her grow up so fast! She just looks too big standing at the dishwasher with her hair fixed like that! Oh my goodness she is adorable and I love the way you are getting started early with the kitchen help! Love her to pieces!
this is so so cute!! what a great helper she is.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!