Kyle and I had a bet going on when Emery would start walking (at least 5 steps). He said Em would walk before her first birthday (March 8th) and I said she wouldn't. Whoever lost the bet had to make Emery's birthday cake for her party! WELL on March 5th, she decided to prove me wrong and walk... with around 30 steps on her own that day!
Here is a video of her first steps that I caught from my phone. Official video from our real camera will come with her 12 month update! We love how she waves the entire time with both hands... what a big girl!
7 comments:
Big girl Em! The kids still love to watch that video on my phone :) They love their cousin soooo much!!!
Yay!! She did so good! And I love how Kyle had a handy dandy slider thingy to roll on. Too funny.
Love the waving while practically running! Such a cutie Kyle could hardly keep up!
Look at her go! Now you really have your hands full Leah!
Yayy!!!! That just made my morning! Go Em!!!!
Way to go Em!!!! :)
oh i love it! i just love the excitement of when babies first learn to walk. it NEVER gets old :)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!