We are off and headed to the Florida Keys for a couple days of vacation! My cousin, Mark, is getting married at the resort in the picture above, and we are so excited to spend quality time with family all while soaking in some sun! Woo hoo!
California - It's raining again!!!
10 years ago

8 comments:
girl, looks like you all are going to have an amazing time! Enjoy the wedding and the resort! :)
Oh I'm jealous! Have fun!
Oooh, is that Hawk's Cay? It looks just like it and it is my favorite spot in the entire world! If it is, try to eat at The Wreck, off resort premises!
Wow, that place looks beautiful! Hope y'all have a great time! I hope Emery likes the water and sand!
So fun! I cannot wait to see pictures! Have fun and relax!!
I so wish we were going to be meeting you there!!! Have a blast!
Sounds like so much fun! Enjoy!!
I hope you're all having so much fun!! Take lots of pictures!!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!