Friday, March 30, 2012

Emery 12 Month Photography!

About two weeks ago, we met with our friend and talented photographer, Andrea Wood, to get Emery's 1 year photos taken.  She is one of those photographers that captures your child perfectly, without making anything a big deal or stressing the child out in anyway.  She is SO talented, and I cannot thank her enough for taking these pictures for us!  We absolutely love every single one of them and how she caught Em's personality through each picture.  Hope y'all enjoy!










Absolutely adore this next photo... our family through and through...
We have to include Em's STINK face! She scrunches up her nose and whines when she is not happy... which was below when we were trying to get her to crawl on pavement :)  Hilarious!
Thank you again, Andrea, we LOVE THEM!!

10 comments:

Big EZ said...

Great pictures! Andrea did a wonderful job capturing Em at this time of her young life. Em's expressions are fantastic. I especially love the ones with Em standing in front of Kyle's legs. Thank you so much for sharing. Love, grandpa

[hello goldfish] said...

These are adorable, Leah! Love the one of her holding you and Kyle's fingers and walking down the hallway... so precious.

~Blair Frazier

Holly said...

Those are beautiful of your little girl! They all turned out amazing!

Drea said...

She is so sweet :) - I loved photographing her. and her stink face... what a great memory to save :) that one goes up on the wedding slide show one day ;-D

Molly said...

Love, love, LOVE!! She is so sweet and Andrea really did capture you all so perfectly!! My favorites are her big smile and laugh with you in the picture, and the one with just Kyle's legs and she's holding onto him. Oh and of course the one that is the epitome of you guys with Kyle pretending to bite her arm!!

And seriously, she is the cutest baby in the entire world. No joke. I mean, do you guys just look at her and high-five each other? Because you should!! XOXO Love you!

Anonymous said...

Emery is so beautiful! I have really enjoyed reading your blog and hope you'll come read mine! In the next few months, we will start trying for a baby of our own. I would love if you would follow along!

Tara said...

We love Andrea... and we love all of these!!! Emery is a great little model and your family shots are my fave! Love you all!

Erika Trevathan said...

Gorgeous pictures Leah!! I agree, the family shots are my favorite too:)

Jenn & David said...

absolutely gorgeous! Your family portraits are beautiful too. I love them!!

Lacey said...

I can't get over how beautiful these pictures are!!! Andrea captured so many amazing shots! You have such a beautiful family and one adorable little girl!!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails