Thursday, March 22, 2012

Em's First Birthday Celebration in the Keys

We had the best time celebrating Emery's 1st Birthday!  Tara had passed down to us Samantha's birthday outfit from last year, and it fit Emery perfectly.  What a cutie!
We started off with presents and man did Emery get hooked up!  She loved playing with the gift bags and tissue paper of course!
But then we made it to the presents.  All of the toys she received are interactive and/or play music and she loved them all.  She kept signing "more" when Kyle was trying to unpack them from the packaging.
Next was time for cake!  She LOVED it!  Went straight for the icing, and even at one point removed the icing from the cake and tossed the cake away like "why would I eat this when there is icing?".
Such a big girl:
YUM!
And then the sugar high hit!
She loved showing off her walking skills too.  I love the left picture like "I'm coming for you, mom!"
Daddy's girl:
 Mommy's girl too:
Happy 1st Birthday sweet Emery, we love you SO MUCH!

9 comments:

Tara said...

That outfit does fit her perfectly! So glad that you all could celebrate in the Keys on her real birthday :) And I'm so glad that she likes her teapot!

Lauren said...

oh Lord, Merrin has that teapot too! So fun! It will drive you bonkersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Kelly said...

Hello~ Leah, Kyle, and Sweet Emery.

It's Kelly here from Charlotte. Ron, Jack, and I have been thinking of you all and I FINALLY logged on to your beautiful blog.

What a fun birthday celebration! The pictures are all wonderful. We miss you and are glad to see you're doing well.

Hugs!

Grandma said...

I am so happy that I actually got to celebrate Emery's first birthday with you all. It was so much fun watching her play with all of her toys. What a sweetheart!

Holly said...

Looks like such a fun day! Happy 1st Birthday Emery! You have such a sweet smile!

Jen S said...

The sugar high photos are hilarious!

Bonnie Widmaier said...

sweetness!

Lacey said...

LOVE her birthday outfit! And those sugar high/walking pictures are too cute!!

Kelly said...

Harper has that tea pot and it randomly decides to go off! all the sudden you'll start hearing "more please". Happy 1st Birthday to Emery!!! ~ Kelly Cash

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails