Friday, March 16, 2012

Woah, it's Friday already?!

What happened to this past week?!  I just realized today that we've been MIA all week on our blog! On top of Kyle and I both working full time, we've been busy:

- Unpacking from our trip to the FL Keys
- Moving out our current washer & dryer
- Moving in our new LG washer & dryer
- Taking Emery's 1 year pictures with Andrea
- Checking duties off of our never ending to-do list
- Enjoying picnic lunches at the park with this beautiful weather
- Getting Emery's 12 month check up & shots at the pediatrician
- Dancing & making new friends in music class

But mostly spending every night getting ready for Em's party on Saturday.  We have almost all the food made (wahoo!) and decorations will be hung tonight, in hopes that tomorrow will be a fun and stress free today enjoying Em!

Hope y'all have wonderful weekends.  We have a ton to share next week!  And since no post is interesting without pictures... here's our little 1 year old!
Happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

Big EZ said...

Great picture of Em! We miss her so much already!!! Love, Grandpa

Tara said...

Yes, I love that picture of Em! So glad that all the food is made and I know your decorations are going to be so cute. I WANT TO BE THERE SO BADLY!!!! Love you guys!!!!

Jenn & David said...

so precious! I love that it is warming up so our little girls can wear cute dresses!! And good luck with the party this weekend.

Grandma said...

Know Em's party will be a huge success!

Molly said...

I seriously can't believe she's one already!! We wish we could be there so badly, but enjoy the day! I know it will be absolutely perfect and will create such wonderful memories for you all! XOXO

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails