I found this recipe the other day and thought it would be the perfect way to eat a yummy dessert but not regret that decision the next day! It's a weight watchers recipe (only 2 points per serving!) and was absolutely delicious!
Chocolate Fruit Dip {Weight Watchers Edition!}
Ingredients:
8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 t vanilla extract
2 cups light whipped topping (I used Cool Whip Light)
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 t vanilla extract
2 cups light whipped topping (I used Cool Whip Light)
Directions:
1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar and cream cheese and beat with a
hand mixer until combined. Add the cocoa powder and vanilla extract and
beat again until thoroughly mixed. Add the Cool Whip and continue to
beat until well combined.
Serving Suggestion:
I ate this with strawberries because it’s what I had on hand, but you could certainly serve it with an assortment of fruits (pineapple, melon, bananas, etc). Almost every fruit goes well with chocolate!
Yields 16 (2 tablespoon) servings. WW P+: 2 per serving
Serving Suggestion:
I ate this with strawberries because it’s what I had on hand, but you could certainly serve it with an assortment of fruits (pineapple, melon, bananas, etc). Almost every fruit goes well with chocolate!
Yields 16 (2 tablespoon) servings. WW P+: 2 per serving

2 comments:
wow! that looks & sounds amazing! thank you for sharing
http://joanna-dan.blogspot.com/
That looks so yummy. I will have to try it.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!