Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Perfect way to find "your scent"!

I am finally getting around to posting about the gift that Kyle gave me for our 5 year Anniversary last December, and I think y'all might love it as much as I do!  With a little help from Lacey, Kyle gave me the Sephora Fragrance Sampler for Her.  I had been wanting to find a perfume that I loved for so long now, and this is the perfect way to do it.
The package is $50, and inside are 12 of Sephora's most popular fragrances for you to try.
There is also a refillable fragrance atomizer (sprayer) on one side, and a gift certificate on the other.  Once you pick which fragrance suits you best you bring the gift certificate into a Sephora store and swap it for a full-size bottle of your favorite fragrance!
So which fragrance did I choose?  The one that not only I loved, but every time I wore it Kyle said "wow you smell great!".  So the winner for me was, Coach Poppy Flower!
Great gift, sweetie!

6 comments:

the girl in the red shoes said...

What a great gift! I love that idea and need to try a new scent too. Good job Kyle!

Linda said...

Wow, what a wonderful way to decide which scent is for you! I am always so confused when I go into a store and try different colognes. I tell you what, as I said many years ago, THAT BOY'S A KEEPER! Love you Kyle for loving our daughter so well!

Big EZ said...

Think it is a great idea....I recently found mine:
essence de Dewalt!

Sarah said...

That is such a cool gift!!

I LOVE the Coach Poppy Scent! :)

Thanks for sharing!

Tara said...

What a cool gift! I definitely need to try that because I haven't found one that I love either!

Lacey said...

I'm so glad you found one you liked! I need to smell that one!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails