Thursday, August 9, 2012

Emery's First Haircut!

Emery's hair was getting very long, so we thought it was about time for a trim!  We went to Pigtails and Crewcuts... and place totally perfect for kids to get their hair cut.  I had no clue how Emery would do, but she was too busy taking everything in around her to even cry... YEAH!
Before we knew it, she was all done and I was so proud of my girl!
And a view of the finished product!
"What? I can't believe I am this cute!"
 She was totally hamming it up for the camera when we got home.  I think she likes her new "do" :)

6 comments:

Linda said...

What a big girl driving that car! Love the new "do", though she is absolutely adorable no matter what her hair looks like :-)!

Lacey said...

SO cute!! :) I love the taxi car seat she sat in, adorable! I can't believe she's getting her first hair cut!

Sara said...

mmmm, she is so precious!

The Schreibman Family said...

she has got some SERIOUS CUTE going on. i mean this kid is yummy delicious and those curls. beautiful.

Lauren said...

I can't believe she has already had a haircut! So cute!

Jen said...

Such a little lady! So cute, she is so adorable.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails