We are home safe and sound from California, and had such a great vacation out there! It was so fun visiting with all of our West Coast Family, touring around San Francisco, and exploring Yosemite National Park and the coast. I have around 550 photos from our trip, so get ready for lots of posts next week!
Until then I'm still trying to get our baby girl back on her east coast time schedule, unpack our bags, do laundry, AND work around all the house excitement we have going on. I'll post an official update on that if we actually make it past this 2 week due-diligence period, but for right now OUR HOUSE IS UNDER CONTRACT (3rd times a charm right?) and we couldn't be more excited about it. Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend... Happy Friday!!
3 comments:
Yay on the house contract! Praying that this one goes thru :) Can't wait to see pics from your trip- It sounds like you had a great time! Love you!
Praise the Lord about your house being under contract. I hope everything goes smoothly.
Sure pray that contract goes through so we can get you back to NC! Hope Em adjusts to time change and can't wait to see the pics of your amazing trip!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!