Kyle's oldest sister, Kerry, and her husband Brad just got a new golden retriever puppy last weekend! They are still trying to decide on the name... but I just had to share some of these photos!! He is SO adorable and looks just like a little stuffed animal!
California - It's raining again!!!
10 years ago


3 comments:
SO CUTE!
What a cutie! We are so happy for Kerry and Brad- Congratulations!
Love,
Tara
You two never cease to amaze me. I can't wait for Monday or Tuesday to get here so that I can go to your blog and see what you have to say and to enjoy your photos. Thanks again for getting me up and running with my blue tooth. Not only do I love you guys so much but I am so proud of you both
Much love,
Grandma
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!