Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged

So I just noticed that Sara tagged me... never done this before on our blog! Here goes nothing.

Four jobs I have had in my life: (I'll make it more interesting... ones that no one knows about)
1. Secretary for my dad
2. Greeter at Express Clothing Store
3. Book Runner at ASU
4. Telemarketer at ASU with Kyle!

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. The Notebook
2. Sister Act 2
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Hitch

Four T.V. Shows that I watch: (ones that we never miss an episode!)
1. THE OFFICE
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. House/Bones
4. Life of Ryan/ Rob & Big

Four places I have been:
1. Hawaii
2. Aruba
3. Germany
4. Brazil

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. GD girls (Becky, Whitney & Lauren)
2. Dad
3. Sara (when we don't have time for phone talks.)
4. Tara & Mom

Four of my favorite foods: (that not many people know)
1. The thinnest sliced ham at Publix
2. Pretzels rods rapped by fruit by the foot
3. Cream cheese & olive sandwiches
4. Steak & Twice baked potatoes!

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Fiji or Tahiti!!
2. St. Lucia, St. Martin, or St. John
3. France so I can finally learn the geography of it!!!
4. California

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year: (i'm doing all realistic ones!)
1. Camping again with Kyle one weekend over the summer
2. Going to the beach for a girls weekend with all the bridesmaids!
3. Lauren & Matt's wedding AND Chris & Kathleen's wedding
4. Making it up to Boone at somepoint!

Okay I did it! Now I tag: Molly & Marshal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails