Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tyson turns 2!!!


Not only is today earth day, and the day we got engaged 2 years ago, BUT it's Tyson's 2nd birthday! We only thought it would only be appropriate that we sing for him AND give him a puppy biscuit & peanut butter cake :) Even though Kyle and I both feel strongly about not dressing up your animals, we couldn't help it and had to let him wear a birthday sash! He really got used to it!
Here is his yummy cake that he ate in approximately 2 seconds:
Happy Birthday Tyso-- we love you!

4 comments:

TupeloLove said...

Haha! That is awesome! And I didn't know this was the day Kyle proposed to you - how sweet! Happy Bday Tyson, and Happy Engagement K & L!!

Tara said...

Loved it! What a cool cookie & PB cake- I imagine that it was gone quickly:) Happy Birthday Tyson!

Love you,
Tara

PS. How'd your salmon and potatoes turn out for supper?

Sara said...

You give birds that you hit with your car a funeral, and make poor Nick sing Amazing Grace. And then you try to get Tyson to blow out birthday candles. You're nuts! :) Hehe.

Mama Cass said...

Okay, at the risk of giving away how terribly long it's been since I have checked in with you guys...I LOVE YOUR NEW LAYOUT!!! Seriously...new baby leaves little time for blog reading, but I'm getting there. Happy Birthday Tyson!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails