Pray for Tyson!
So I failed to mention this in our last camping post... but Tyson had a little accident when jumping off the dock at the state park. It was metal and while jumping he somehow managed to split his nail completely. He's been limping ever since, and constantly has his whole leg drawn up underneath him. Kyle brought him to the vet today, and he actually has to get his whole nail removed as it's split too high up to heal without infection being a major concern. So I drop him off at 8:30 tomorrow for him to get anesthesia and have his nail removed. It does grow back, so that is good. Poor little Tyson boy... say a little prayer for him!
3 comments:
Oh no! We are all thinking about Tyson and will be praying for him! Tupelo sends lots of licks and sniffs. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Oh poor Tyson! I hope he feels beeter soon!
We'll be praying:) Poor Tyson- Get better soon! Buddy misses you:)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!