Monday, April 7, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

This is Kyle, I am getting hooked on this blog thing and I decided to take another crack at it. I didn't get tagged last week, so I am shamelessly tagging myself because I know you are all dying to read these fun facts about me!


Four jobs I have had in my life: (I'll narrow it down from the 30+ that I have had)
1. Omega Sports-this explains my addiction to running shoes
2. Farm hand at Fox Fire Farms-Cut grass, built stuff, took care of horses
3. Christmas tree farmer
4. Bullwinkle...yeah you read that right. I worked at this restaurant called Bullwinkles that was like an upscale chucky cheez and I wore an 8ft tall Bullwinkle costume and danced to Saturday night fever. I am so emotionally scarred from this job that it could be a post all on its own!

Four movies I've watched more than 46 times:
1. Goonies
2. Home Alone
3. Italian Job
4. Big Daddy

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. America’s Funniest Home Videos
2. Flight of the Conchords
3. House
4. Rob & Big

Four places I have been:
1. Switzerland
2. Canada
3. Mexico
4. France

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Marsh
2. Cory
3. Leah
4. Nicky

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Skittles
2. Pizza
3. Burritos
4. Quesadillas

Four Places I would like to visit:
1. Alaska
2. Caribbean
3. Italy
4. New Zealand/Fiji

Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Camping for a weekend with Leah
2. Going to the beach
3. Chris and Kathleen’s wedding
4. Halloween…we had so much fun last year (except when I broke my skateboard)

3 comments:

Nick said...

BULLLLLLWINKLEEEE HAHAHA YES

Tara said...

Way to go, Kyle! I like that you are blogging! I loved reading about your favorites...but I have to agree with Nick: Bullwinkle, we need to know more about this and maybe see some pictures!

Can't wait to see you soon!
Tara

TupeloLove said...

GOOONIES!!!!

That was a good movie. Andy.... You Goonie! ie ie ie!!

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails