Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We have a Walker!

Just got this email from Tara:

Just wanted to let you know that we have a walker on our hands! Nathan took his first steps today!!!! We were letting Mom and Dad’s dogs out at their house, and Nathan let go of Mom’s toy basket, stood alone for a few seconds, and then took 3 steps toward Milo! I couldn’t believe my eyes! When we got back to our house, he did it again walking from the ottoman towards Jamie. I will try to get it on video for you all to see, but wanted to share our exciting news with you! Love you all! Tara

I am so excited to see them tomorrow, and I'll try to get a video of it and post it on the blog! I can't believe he is walking already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails