So I thought I would share my excitement with you all, and show you what I received in the mail today! One of my good work friends, Jamie, is having a destination wedding May 25th, and is featured on our Get Married TV Show on Lifetime as our "Makeover Bride". Being the makeover bride, she's been able to get a designer couture dress from Amsale, designer bridesmaid dresses, dancing lessons, etc PLUS invitations from a company in New York City.... all while getting filmed on tv to count as the "makeover bride". Well anyways, Jamie worked it out to get free invitations, by only paying for postage and flying the invitation company owner down for filming. They are absolutely gorgeous, and it was very nice for Jamie to include us on the guest list so we could get the invitation! So I thought I would share it with you guys as well :)
The linen package tied together with real seashells:
The sand dollar had our names in calligraphy!
The packaging, with the invitation on the left:
Stamped with their personal information, still looking like a passport stamp:
The invitation opened:
The R.S.V.P. card & envelope:
The paper is so thick and very neat to touch! Jamie got the quote for 125 of these invitations... just guess how much you would think it would add up to be?!?! Got the number in your head? Well you are wrong... it was $15,000 for 125 of these invitations! Isn't that unreal? Good thing she's getting them all for free with Get Married!
1 comments:
Wow, those are GORGEOUS!!! I love the seashells, but I'm not sure I'd pay 15K for them ;)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!