Monday, April 21, 2008

Month of PAIN

After talking about this for months now, Kyle and I are actually doing it... The Guenthers' MONTH OF PAIN! We are both carrying around a good 10-12 pounds that need to disappear, so we have decided to take a whole month to be devoted to working out and eating right! (we know we won't lose 10 lbs in a month... but we'll hopefully be a little lighter in the end!) Last night Kyle made a weight chart, and we are even taking before and after pictures! (there is no way I will ever post those pictures... so I had fun putting our faces on other peoples bodies!) We also stocked our fridge with only healthy food tonight, so that will help too and we won't have any temptations around the house! If we see results by the end of this month (which there is no reason why we shouldn't) then both of us will be motivated to keep living this lifestyle! We are planning on running every Mon, Wed. & Friday mornings before work, and then Tuesdays & Thursdays we'll go to the gym after work to lift and tone. So hopefully in a month we'll see something! Month of pain begins NOW PEOPLE!

4 comments:

TupeloLove said...

Good for you guys!! Marsh and I need to get on that plan, too. But I don't think I could get myself out of bed before work to go running! You guys are awesome!

Beth Anne said...

Leah, that is HAWT!!!! hahaha, thanks to those pictures, I had a great laugh on a pretty dreary Tuesday morning. Good luck!

Mindy said...

Go Guenthers Go!

Emily Shoemaker said...

AHhhaaa, please don't look like the pictures you posted in the end!!! They may be just a TAD too much haha. Even though I think you are BEAUTIFUL and don't need to change..... good luck with whatever makes you happy and feel healthy!!! You can do it!
Love you!

~Em

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails