Lately I've gotten in the habit of putting all of the exciting and fun things going on in our lives, and leaving out some of the scary/sad posts... just to keep our personal life... well... personal. Kyle & I do go through hard times like everyone else, and I feel like I need to share one of our many prayer requests with you all tonight. On Friday night, Grandpa Stout (my gpa... mom's dad) was admitted into the hospital for being dehydrated, continuous coughing, and not feeling like himself. Turns out that the pneumonia they thought they had cured a couple months ago, actually never disappeared. Pneumonia is very scary for lung cancer patients, as his immune system is already so low and does not have the strength to fight off large infections. I just got off the phone with him, and it is a relief to know he is doing better today and not coughing as much. Please keep him in your prayers as the doctors will tell him tomorrow morning how many more days he will need to stay and what the plan here on out will be. Thank you, we all appreciate it more than you know!
California - It's raining again!!!
10 years ago
4 comments:
praying!
We are praying for him, and for your family to remain strong! Love you guys!
Leah and Kyle, I continually pray for Grandpa Stout. Please give him our best and remember that your support means the world to him! Love, Mom G.
We are praying for Grandpa Stout and sending all of our best wishes to you and your family! We love you! Love, Kerry and Brad xoxo
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!