Last Friday I hosted our book club at our house! We are all enjoying reading books and then going to see them in the movies, so we decided to go with another Nicholas Sparks book-- The Last Song. I had already read the book when it first came out, so I was ahead of the game :)
Everyone came over to our house around 7 and we ate dinner and talked until 9 or so. In the back of Nicholas Sparks books there are "book club questions" so that's nice to always discuss and learn more about each other that way.
The movie was hilarious... in a bad way. Miley Cyrus is the main actress and she just can't act at all. Normally I can get past that in these kind of movies, but I just couldn't.Either way though her boyfriend in the movie is H.O.T!


5 comments:
I loved the book...I guess I'll pass on the movie and maybe rent it when it comes out on dvd!
How do terrible actors like M.C. end up making movies that don't go straight to video? Doesn't watching bad acting make you so uncomfortable? It does, me!
I don't know anything about that book, but cute shirt and remember I need to meet all these girls! I am coming to Atlanta soon!
I've been waiting for this post so I can steal the pics =) I love our book club nights =)
I am SOOOO glad to hear you say she cannot act. I saw this with one of my girl friends and I sat there the entire time wondering "is it just me, or does she stink as an actress?!" Glad to know your book club agrees. It was still nice to have a girl's night out though.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!