1) LA PARILLA! (Marietta, GA) If you read our blog often, you'll know how we mention La Parilla weekly :) We get the Burrito a la Parilla, steak cooked medium. They divide it into two plates and it's so much food for a grand total of $9.50 take out. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Their strawberry margaritas are heavenly too!

2) BLACK CAT! (Boone, NC) This one is probably Kyle's favorite of all time. He just loves it. It's also Mexican food, and the burritos and queso are to die for!
And of course I had to cheat and add one more! (since it's not "technically" a restaurant!)4) GOODBERRY'S! (Raleigh, NC) Their frozen custard (icecream) is the best I have ever had in my life, and we go every time we are in Raleigh. I get a vanilla concrete with heath bar. I literally have considered getting some delivered to our house in GA with dry ice... maybe one day!


6 comments:
Goodberry's is my favorite! I have to get it every time we are in Raleigh also, but Greg hates it (weirdo).
My top 3 favorite restaurants are:
1) Cheesecake Factory
2) Flip
3) Chow Baby...which I am craving so badly!
On the Border - Border Sampler
Mac. Grill - Coloring on the tables
Bojangles - WING BOX with biscuits, fries and dirty rice. (split between me and court)
...simple folks ;-)
Not too picky here...just love eating out!
Narrowing it down I would say:
1)Olive Garden (Italian dressing, salad and breadsticks with lasagna)
2)Red Lobster - cheese biscuits, baked potato, salad and lobster!
3)Angus Barn for VERY special occasions - love the soft cheeses, sweet tea, filet mignon and wonderful service.
For a quick fix I have to go with Clint...BOJANGLES (only I love their chicken filet biscuit and sweet tea).
Tyler would be so jealous to read this because he LOVES La Parilla and I don't! I have eaten there 3 times and have not liked my food any of the times (and I promise I'm not as picky as that makes me sound... I love almost all Mexican!). My top 3 are:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Willy's
3. Chow Baby
Jillian, I think we need to double ;)
absolutely too many to choose from!!
1) Oasis/Sandpiper- Clinton, NC (little biased since it is my uncle's restaurant)
2) Right there with you on Kanki
3) McCormick & Schmicks was good the last time we went there for a special occasion. You will have to try it out when you are here.
How fun! I can't wait to go to La Parilla with you next time we're in GA!!!
PS. I loved all of Mom's choices and can amen you on your Goodberry's one too!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!