Thursday, April 1, 2010

Top 3 Thursday: Things I can't live without!

So this Thursday's topic are the Top 3 (Materialistic) Things that I cannot live without. Here we go!
1) Music. I just can't get enough, ESPECIALLY when I'm by myself I never last 2 minutes of silence before I turn on something. I love the fact that it can change your mood so drastically and also have so many memories attached to different songs. Ohhh the power of music :)

2) My iphone. I never thought I would love a cell phone as much as I do the iphone. Not only is it a phone but I have music on the go 24-7, a gps in my hand all the time, games at my fingertips, ways to check my email and check blogs. T.R.O.U.B.L.E!! Love love love mac stuff :)

3) Camera/Computer. Okay so I kind of cheated on this one and put two :) I really think both serve the same purpose for me which is helping document our life. I am not even close to knowing what I'm doing with my camera, but I love it because we can capture any experience we have and keep it forever. That's the whole reason why we have this blog-- I am just so excited to look back in 20 years at the books I've made from our posts and say "Oh yeah remember when we did this?!". Very very cool :)

So those are my top 3! What would yours be?

6 comments:

Sara said...

isn't your deadline coming soon for your guitar and photography classes??? :) i think my 3 things would be: 1.camera/computer (if you get to cheat, then so do i hehe), 2.sweet tea, and 3.comfy mattress

Tara said...

Love these!!! And I agree with #2 and #3!!! My other one would probably be my Bible.

PS. Found a whole bunch of your CD's in the attic yesterday...Nick, Jamie and I were cracking up with how many NSync ones you had:) You have always loved music...And I think your taste has gotten better with age:)

leah said...

Oh my gosh I know... Nick cracked me up when he called me yesterday and started singing all the old songs. He said he's going to keep them though, he won't let me have them back!! Looks like someone was a closet n*sync fan!! hahaha

Cathy and Marshall said...

Have you bound your blog into books yet? I need to start doing that! Do you have a particular company you use? Happy Easter!

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nick said...

WOW WE GOT SOME MATERIALISTIC PEOPLE ON THIS BLOG

I couldnt live without

1. the passion of love
2. the joy of friendship
3. the support of family

looooooooooooooooooooool

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails