After only 9 short months of fun with Levi, Kyle decided it was time to sell. Kyle and I get pretty attached to cars and are both sad to see Levi go, but that's not to say we'll get another one in a couple years! He was able to complete so many projects on the jeep, and sold Levi for more than we paid to begin with. What a blessing that was!! We sure have enjoyed riding with the top and doors off around Marietta with Tyson hanging out the back. There is no doubt that the new owner will have the time of his life driving Levi too. So instead of saying "goodbye" we'll just say "so long"... he sure will be missed!
5 comments:
aww, i didn't know he was selling levi! i'm sure he'll find something just as fun later on. :)
Ha, It's a 1982' Datsun for sale in Boone, I plan on buyin and having some fun with it. Maybe kyle can give me a tutorial...
ps, I love yalls new Banner Pic!
Sad to see Levi go, but I have a feeling that this will not be the last jeep in the Guenther familY:)
Aww bye Levi!
RIP levi, the hottest jeep to ever creep
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!