This is one of the casseroles my family has been making every holiday for years! It's delicious, so I definitely have to share! Kyle and I made this for our Easter dinner this year.Ingredients:
1 (32 oz) package frozen southern hash browns
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 small chopped onion
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup melted butter
10 oz melted Velveeta
1 small carton of sour cream
2 cup crushed corn flakes
Instructions:
Defrost potatoes. Mix all ingredients together (except 1/4 of the butter).
Put into 13x9 pan. Top with corn flakes and 1/4 cup melted margarine drizzled over-top. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Delicious!
2 comments:
Loved it that you posted that recipe today, Leah, because I was thinking of making it for our big oyster, shrimp feast tonight at Tara and Jamie's house,along with some cole slaw and a salad, or maybe french fries. In any event, I printed it off, as I never had a copy of the recipe. Love you, and sorry to hear about Puck.
that sounds delicious...will try it.
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!