Thursday, April 22, 2010

Top 3 Thursday: Pet Peeves

This week's Top 3 Thursday is on Pet Peeves!
If you know me well you know that it doesn't take much to get on my nerves ... so this is hard to narrow down to only 3!!


1) People who go slow in the fast lane. This drives me NUTS. I am one of those drivers that will flash their lights at you until you move out of the way. I feel like if I just pass them then they'll never learn.

2) People who blame anyone else around them for THEIR failure. Just get over yourself and apologize for messing up. I can't imagine blaming someone else for my mistakes, instead of owning up for my actions.

3) People who bring their unfriendly dogs to the dog park. I swear that dog parks are really just for people who can't have their dog off the leash any other time because they'll go after small children. We have stopped bringing Tyson there because he always comes home with bite marks on his face.

So those are 3 of mine. What are yours?!

6 comments:

Lacey said...

I knew that was going to be your #1!! :)

Jen said...

And you wonder why people use an unfriendly finger sometimes to you in the car! haha jk! I'm surprised you didn't put "when people play with their calculator and clean off their mouse pads for no apparent reason".

Tara said...

My first reaction when I read today's title was "Oh no! What's she going to say?!?" Ha ha ha! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

1. Wreckless drivers - these include texters, aggressive drivers, people putting on makeup, etc etc etc!

2. People who cannot sing but sing louder than anyone else in church, causing the rest of us to giggle. (I know you know who I mean!)

3. People who are RUDE - these include those who think they are better than others, very judgmental based on how you look or what you wear (God did create us all equal!), people who are loud just so others will notice them, oh the list could go on and on.

BTW - GREAT idea for a post.

Really been praying for your dad!

Cindy

Heather said...

People who kick the back of my chair- on the airplane, in the movie theater, anywhere. Horrible!

Sara said...

hahaha, the first thing i thought of for you was when kyle says he threw something out or put it away but really he just hid it somewhere! hahaha! (remember when we were at your house and you thought he had put the blankets away but you opened the coat closet and they all came falling out. and then you were getting something out of the china cabinet and you found a remote control airplane? hahahha!)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails