Matt is in the same industry as Kyle, so they always have a lot to talk about. Amy and I are exactly alike, and she seriously makes me laugh more than anyone I know. Oh man her stories are like pee-in-your-pants hilarious. Matt travels a lot too, so it's comforting to have a girlfriend who knows what I go through when Kyle travels. Anyways Amy, and I have been getting together weekly to go on walks, watch movies or eat dinner. She's a nurse at the hospital right next to our house so it works out perfectly.
I also posted a picture of her so my family could finally "meet" her! Amy and Matt sent my parents the sweetest note and gift a couple of weeks ago. They have never even met my parents, and our whole family was in tears that one of my friends would do that. I can't say enough about them. The Lord sure knows when to bring certain people into your life at the perfect time!
6 comments:
Oh yeah...I finally have a face to put with the name!! She's got that "Baker coloring" and looks like she could be our daughter. I already knew she was a beautiful person inside, and I see she is a beautiful woman outside as well. Aren't you just so blessed with amazing friends who love you and the Lord???
aww, leah! i'm so happy you have her there and are having weekly get-togethers!!
So nice to finally "meet" Amy! She does look like a sweetie!
Nweds is so awesome, it puts wonderful friendships together! I miss it!
Amy, it's nice to "meet" you! We so appreciate the encouraging things that you and Matt have done for Linda and I. THANK YOU!
You guys are awesome! I can't wait to meet you all in person one day!
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!