To get ready for the baby, we are going to need to rearrange some rooms in our house! Our office will now become the guest bedroom and the guest bedroom will now become the nursery! The first step in making this happen was needing to sell our office desk, as it's huge and requires an entire room to itself!
My dad and Kyle built this one from scratch based off of one that I found from Pottery Barn, and I just love it. It was perfect for scrapbooking, sewing or doing any kind of craft on.You can see how I used it for our Christmas cards last year:
Hope you all have wonderful weekends!
4 comments:
I love that desk! We're getting ready to do the same thing... our office is going to be our nursery! Here comes a big project! :) Can't wait to see how you decide to decorate!
Oooooh, so exciting!! Let me know if you need ANY help with designing it! ;-)
So fun to be making room for baby! I can't wait to see the nursery!
your nursery is sure to be the cutest thing ever! can't wait to see if you are decorating pink or blue! :)
-lindsey
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!