Most of the pregnancy I've been carrying a little lower... BOY
The entire pregnancy I've been craving salty foods... BOY
Swinging my wedding bands on a string over my tummy, always did circles... BOY
The babies heartbeat was low... BOY
SO if you are going off the wives tales, I just wanted to let you know that they did not work for us. I think we did have every one at work believing I was going to be having a boy though!
Here are Jen and I doing the ring test. When the ring would just sit there not moving, Lacey would come and be our wind... HILARIOUS.
And some how BOY won out by just a couple votes on our blog poll too... look at the final results!
The girls at work had made "It's a Girl" and "It's a Boy" signs to hang on my desk! I do have to say that the pink one matches around here much better than the blue one would have!
And they all loved seeing the ultrasound shots too!
I do have to document on here though, the ONE test that ended up being right was the Chinese Gender Calculator. Supposedly it's 90% accurate... if you want to try it out click here.
We are so excited about our little girl!


12 comments:
Too cute! So funny how they were all wrong! I think the picture of Jen with the ring above your belly is my favorite.
Even if they were wrong they were really fun to try! The ring test was my favorite! :)
Mason's heartbeat was always high to naturally everyone thought he was going to be a girl. So funny how a lot of them are always wrong. Congrats again on having a girl. Such a fun time!
I really had hope that they were going to be right. I do have to state that I was right with another co-worker. I did the ring test for her and it said girl and she is having a girl. So fun though, it gives us something to do for those first 20 weeks before we actually find out!
chinese chart looks right for my prediction of sugarbean too. :)
so glad you have so much fun at work!
I read that a ring doing circles meant a girl. I just answered 21 old wives tales on my blog last week. You should take a look!
So glad you posted this! Everyone said I was having a boy too. Carrying low, low heart rate, etc. However, the Chinese Calendar is right for me! :0) It's a girl!! Whoo hoo!
This post was so much fun! I never did any of those gender calculators, because twins makes things all so much more difficult:)
But, Grandma is sitting here with me now and we just did her age/conception month with her 3 kids and it was RIGHT!
Fun, fun!!!
i never did any of the other ones either, but the gender chart was right for both my kiddos!
So excited for you and your GIRL on the way! I guessed right because everyone I know is having girls, so like I told Tyler, it's GIRL season :)
How fun that everyone is getting involved and excited about your little girl! I only concentrated on the heartbeat one with you three...that's all I knew to look at! Will have to check out that Chinese chart thing...Love you!
Those are always so funny to hear! And then it seems that every single baby is completely different. :)
Post a Comment
Please leave us a comment, we would love to hear from you!